Hey… thought it might be a nice idea to post the sessions I’m most probably to attend. Though, there are some German hosted events I will have to be present. Also, you might never know who you are going to meet.
[all links broken as of 2016-03-06]
- 11:00 AM – Derek Sivers – Successful SXSW: The Tao of the Conference
- 02:00 PM – 1,000 Digital Tools & Strategies: Which 3 Work?
- 02:30 PM – Martin Atkins interviewed by Whitney Francis
- 03:30 PM – Yancey Strickler (Kickstarter), Ian Rogers (Topspin) – Crowdfunding Music: Raising Money from Your Fans
- 05:00 PM – What Comes Next in the World of Marketing Music?
- 11:00 AM – DIY or Sign with a Label
- 11:00 AM – Rumors of My Demise: Do Artists Need Labels Anymore?
- 12:30 PM – Evaluating the New Business Models: Benefit or B.S.?
- 02:00 PM – Lou Plaia (ReverbNation), Zoe Keating – Effective Online Marketing Platforms
- 05:00 PM – Five Possible Futures for the Music Industry
- 11:00 AM – Tim Palmer, Hugh Padgham – Producers Adapt and Survive
- 11:00 AM – Clive Gardiner (We7) – Sustainable Ad-Funded Music Is Not a Pipe Dream
- 12:30 PM – Paul Dalen, John Doe – The Cultural Significance of Direct-to-Fan Marketing
- 03:30 PM – Suzanne Vega – Artists: Getting a Digital Ass-Kicking?
… also I think I’m going to see the gigs of Zoe Keating, The Crystal Method, The Like – maybe even The Stone Temple Pilots or Street Sweeper Social Club.